Thursday, February 24, 2011

All me...

   To be quite honest i'm not much of a blogger. This particular blog my teacher said we could blog about anything we want. To start off, I think it is stupid that UNC Charlotte charges $5500.00 dollars more a semester for out of state tuition. U have to live in North Carolina for a year to be considered a resident. So what does a person do, take a year off of school or pay $8100.00 for 12 credits? You would think they would want new people to move to their state but, I guess not. Plus, they totally hold a person's late teens and early 20's against them. I have to jump through so many hoops just to try to get in, not to mention I have already put out $70.00 with out even knowing if I have a chance to get  in. Always money............ I have a 3.4 GPA, shouldn't that speak for something. If I wasn't serious I wouldn't care about getting anything other than a 2.0, passing. I guess nobody cares anymore for the little guys...............

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it is even that school or if it is all of them these days. Everybody is out for money and it seems every semester it costs more to enroll for just one class. Best of luck baby girl, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care for the little guys...especially you girl! UNC would be lucky to have you as a student...buttholes. =]

    ReplyDelete