Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Winning.

    I was on my way to a Geology lecture this morning, listening to the radio and trying to forgot about the next two and a half hours of my life being wasted on the crucial sediments in a balsaltic igneous pebble.  Gag me.  But during my period of self-pity, a newscast came across the waves.  According to our local radio station, K-105.3, Charlie Sheen is on his way back to "Two and A Half Men".  Apparently the producers had released a statement claiming Mr. Sheen has apologized for his recent trials and is welcome to working with CBS producers to get the show back on primtetime.  It's obvious that the company is in it for money.  His antics haven't been forgiven or forgotten by all those who lost their jobs during the plummet, even though the downfall was pretty entertaining.  Yet, I wonder how serious Charlie is taking the new proposal?  He is still on his Violent Torpedo of Truth tour, and still acting like a fool.  In my opinion, everyone seems to be super greedy and no one really cares what Mr. Sheen spews out of his mouth next.  I'm down for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that the biggest concern here is everybodys paychecks, they arent concerned for anyones well being. Its a slippery slide and we will see how it all falls out, yet again.
    He is a very funny man though!

    ReplyDelete