Thursday, March 24, 2011

Favorite Movie

    "Remember the Titans" is an all-time favorite of mine for a gaggle of reasons.  For one, and most importantly, Denzel Washington has one of the lead roles.  My man.  Secondly, the issues the movie tackles are both very important to me and my life.  Its set back in the times of civil rights movements.  Once schools became unsegragated, the schools began to be mixed in race.  Set around one schools football team, the group of students face challenges in overvcoming the divide between blacks and whites during the times of apartheid.  It's about coming together for one sole purpose of good, regardless of you're orientation or ethnicity.  It's such an amazing flick, and once you see it you'll wanna watch it again and again.  Did I mention Denzel Washington was a lead in the movie?  Just sayin.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Denzel!! Haven't seen the movie...I know dumb. But from what I've heard it's amazing. Movies with a good underlying message like that are so important to our societal growth. Discrimination is appaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie was amazing! The story line in this is incredible.. I love sports movies especially football

    ReplyDelete