Thursday, March 31, 2011

The experience of Life.

    Now-a-days, it's very normal to see single parent families and live the independent lifestyle.  A lot of the time, it's heard that it's a fine choice but a difficult one.  Especially when you have children.  From my own experience, I know exactly how hard it is to be on your own with a child and work from beneath the surface to the top of the mountain.  Having a child at such a young age, being eighteen, seemed to be a barring gift.  I knew it would be hard to raise a child, finish school, support her and myself, and try to make it to college.  So far I've learned that it is a very hard thing to accomplish, being independent and raising a family, but with hard work and dedication it all seems to work out.  So super corny I know but it's so super true.  I never would have thought I'd make it this far but now I'm off to UNC to get my Criminal Psychology degree and ready to get my life a rolling.

1 comment:

  1. You are a great person and have so much ahead of you, I can only imagine where you will be 5 years from now. Congrats and good luck, I wish you the best for you and your baby.

    ReplyDelete